History

The congregation of Grace was founded in 1970 with 141 charter members. These members met for worship in Carrollwood Elementary School. As the congregation grew, the first sanctuary was built in 1973, now the Grace Memorial Chapel, and in 1987 the new sanctuary was built. Membership currently stands at nearly 1000 members.

Copyright Grace Lutheran Churc h Tampa© 2014. All Rights Reserved.